Friday, December 6, 2013

Getting Back On The Horse

I've been kind of quiet on the gaming front, what with my other blog over at The Inner Limits, but I have been thinking I'd like to get back into gaming discussion. I thought a good way to start out would be to create a character for each of the RPGs I have available to me here in Texas. I did something like this a while back, a year or two ago, and it seems like a relatively simple way to get my head moving towards a gaming frame of mind without going totally nuts - after all, work has been keeping me pretty busy, and I don't want to overtax myself.

I don't know if anyone reads this, but if there is anyone checking, here's a list of the games I have available, first in print, then on PDF. If you have preferences for what game you'd like to see a character from first, just let me know.

Print
D&D 4th Edition
13th Age
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire
Deathwatch
Rogue Trader
Hellas: Worlds of Sun and Stone
The One Ring
Iron Kingdoms RPG
Eclipse Phase
Leverage
Smallville
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Reign
Legends of Anglerre
The Dresden Files
FATE Core
All Flesh Must be Eaten
HeroQuest

PDF
Part-Time Gods
FantasyCraft
FATE Accelerated Edition
Adventurer, Conqueror, King
Hillfolk
Barbarians of Lemuria (Legendary Edition)
Dark Heresy
Dungeon World
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
ICONS
Mass Effect d20
Mistborn Adventure Game
Wild Talents 2nd Edition
Nemesis
RuneQuest
Silver Age Sentinels
3:16
Hellfrost
Totems of the Dead
Trail of Cthulhu
Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition
Yggdrasil

If there are no objections, I'm thinking of starting with Star Wars: Edge of the Empire.


No comments:

Post a Comment