Thursday, November 4, 2010

Character Creation, Continued

So back in March I embarked on a journey to create a character for every RPG I own. About two months or so in, I ran into troubles - namely summer, then the loss of my dog, and then a bunch of school-related things. I think, though, that I am back in a place where I can reasonably continue the project. After going back to the original list (which you can find in one of my two entries for March), this is the list I still have undone:

Star Wars: Saga Edition
Exalted
Weapons of the Gods
Trinity
Aberrant
Houses of the Blooded
Big Eyes, Small Mouth
Deadlands Reloaded
Scion
Godlike
Savage Worlds
Earthdawn 3rd Edition
Ars Magica
Alternity
Grimm
Pendragon
Heroquest
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd Edition
Fireborn
Dresden Files
Rogue Trader
Dark Heresy
Gamma World


d20 Settings:
Midnight
Dawnforge
Fading Suns
Dragonstar
World of Warcraft
Iron Kingdoms
Scarred Lands
Arcana Evolved

If anyone has any preferences, then please, let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to start with Rogue Trader, as it's what I'm currently reading through.

No comments:

Post a Comment